1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dish UHF Keyboard!

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by NThomas76207, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NThomas76207

NThomas76207 AllStar

Jul 30, 2004
    I was looking around and on http://www.vssll.com/dishaccessories.htm there was this picture of a wireless keyboard (attached below). The right side shows all the controls to a DVR remote and the left has the keyboard all intgrated into one unit. If somebody has any info on this it would be great to post!

Could this be:
    - Just a "fun" accessory for searching
    - for dish Home interactive
    - use for a future web browser???

Attached Files:

2. LASooner

LASooner Legend

Jan 24, 2005
    I'm going to go with

D) Un-Available vaporware

3. BFG

BFG Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2004
    yeah that pic has been around for a while, never heard or seen of someone actually having one

4. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    J) Junk

5. jsanders

jsanders Hall Of Fame

Jan 21, 2004
    Those guys were advertsing that as an accessory to the 921 when it came out, it never materialized. I would stay away from vssll, too many people were complaining about them. They were wanting certified checks mailed to them within a 24 hour period to ship out a 921 when it came in. That was when they were in short supply. People sure got upset after doing that when their 921 wasn't mailed to them, and they were put on a list, or when they got sent a JVC labeled unit instead of a Dish labeled one. Lots of stories like that. Never heard of outright fraud, but not very reputable. This keyboard is a good example of that!

6. Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski Banned User

Mar 21, 2002
    Wasn't that keyboard supposed to be out for the 721? (Can't remember if it was the 721 or 921 that it was shown for)

But no matter both receivers have been discontinued anyways.

7. DishDude1

DishDude1 Godfather

Apr 12, 2002
    Yea I think that was for the 721, as it was supposed to have internet access.

8. Geronimo

Geronimo Native American Potentate DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 23, 2002
    I miss the Web TV keyboard I used for my 7200. It is the easlest way to search ffora show. Of course that rquires NBR which is another issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.