Do you visit "spoiler" sites before entering?

Discussion in 'DBSTalk.com Contests Forum (Closed Forum)' started by cdru, Dec 14, 2004.

Do you visit "spoiler" sites before entering

1. No. I don't even watch the previews. I don't want to know anything ahead of time.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes. I need all the help I can get.

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. Spoilers? You mean there are spoiler sites? Why didn't someone tell me.

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. cdru

cdru Hall Of Fame

Dec 4, 2003
    This poll IS NOT an official question relating to the contest...

The similar poll was asked back during the last Survivor contest. I was just curious if the current participants ever visit any of the "spoiler" forums before putting in their votes for the week?

I put quotes around spoilers as there haven't been any spoilers this season really, just discussion. Although, if you did, you might have gotten some help in a detour or two...

Edited:Sorry about the poll question looking strange. Stupid vBulletin software changed the quotes on me.

2. kwajr

kwajr Icon

Apr 7, 2004
    I dont even watch the shows its a waste of brain cells and i need all i have left

3. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    Fixed your poll question, cdru. :)

I do if I have time, but you're right - there hasn't been much in the way of spoiler info this season at all. Just a lot of speculation and discussion.

4. Ric

Ric Godfather DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 26, 2002
    I will watch the previews but have been avoiding the spoiler sites since Survivor: Amazon. It was a bit frustrating to watch and see things unfold just like in the spoilers so decided it was best to watch with 'virgin eyes'.

5. cdru

cdru Hall Of Fame

Dec 4, 2003
    Hm. Interesting. When you say "the shows", are you referring to The Amazing Race specifically or to "reality TV" in general? TAR would probably be considered as reality-TV, but it's more like a game show then real life. I would agree with the comment about waste of brain cells for many reality TV shows...TAR isn't one that I would consider a waste though. To each his own I guess.