Does she need to call and cancel Sunday Ticket?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by retromzc, Feb 1, 2020.

1. retromzc

retromzc Legend

Sep 6, 2007
    Last fall my mother had all of her Directv equipment upgraded to the Genie system (one HR54 and two minis). As a bonus AT&T gave her all of the premium channels free for three months and NFL Sunday Ticket (which she has no interest in). At the end of the three month premium channels term she did cancel them so as not to be billed for them which was explained to her. So...does she need to call AT&T to cancel Sunday Ticket before the next season comes around? I can't find anything in her agreements that says she needs to cancel Sunday Ticket at the end of the season or it will auto renew. If anyone knows the answer TIA, otherwise I will have her call just to be sure. Thanks.

2. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    Yes, ST is on auto-renewal. If she doesn't cancel, ST will start showing up on her bill Jun/July time-frame at $0.00 to remind her to cancel before the season starts.

3. retromzc

retromzc Legend

Sep 6, 2007
    That's what I thought. Thank you very much trh. We'll make the call.

4. Rob37

Rob37 Active Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Yeah she will need to call DIRECTV to cancel NFL Sunday Ticket for 2020 if she does not want the games.

5. retromzc

retromzc Legend

Sep 6, 2007
    Thanks all, she made the call while I listened in to make sure she said the right things. The call went well, the csr actually spoke English quite well. She has a confirmation number in case something goes wrong.