1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downloading a show twice?

Discussion in 'Service - DIRECTV On Demand CE Versions' started by Mixer, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Mixer

Mixer Hall Of Fame

Sep 28, 2006
    Is this possible. I started downloading a movie but then paused it and deleted it. Now when I go badk to this movie (on TNT - Panic Room) it has a check mark and watch now is the only thing I can do.

How can I restart this download so that I can get the full movie?

2. Doug Brott

Doug Brott Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Jul 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
    I had this problem with the CE video .. I think it shouldn't have taken me to the "watch now" screen, but it did. Did you try exiting and then doing a search for the movie again?

3. sraider

sraider Legend

Aug 6, 2006
    I had downloaded the new version of the CE video last night, so I deleted it and I was able to redownload it, there was no check mark or anything next to it.

4. cnmsales

cnmsales Hall Of Fame

Jan 8, 2007
    Did you check your playlist to see if it was there? If so delete it first then redownload.

5. Mixer

Mixer Hall Of Fame

Sep 28, 2006
    That was the key. Thanks.

6. RunnerFL

RunnerFL Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2006
    That's the key.

I was messing around with my "queue" this morning to check out how it operated and I changed the queue order but I didn't think it took so I tried to delete the show at the top. Turns out the re-ordering did take and I deleted a show I wanted to keep, but it had registered 1% of the download. When I went to re-queue it the 1% that was downloaded, a split second, was shown and then I was prompted to delete it. Once I deleted it I could re-queue the download.