DVR Missing Shows On Genie

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Tips and Resources' started by DirecTVguyyy, Nov 27, 2018.

1. DirecTVguyyy

DirecTVguyyy New Member

Nov 27, 2018
    I tried to look through threads but didn't see anyone else having the same problem....Basically, I set all of my recordings from the TV hooked up to the Genie, rarely ever record from one of my clients/minis. When I go to my list, almost none of my recent recordings are there, I have to go to manage recordings, then go to series manager or all recordings, find the show/series and then I can access them. When I perform this from any of the clients or even my wireless box, all of the recordings are there....what do I do? Anyone else having this problem?

2. texasbrit

texasbrit Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2006
    Most people are having this problem, there are dozens of posts here and on other forums. It's a bug. It's fixed in the current beta release but not yet in the general firmware release,

DirecTVguyyy likes this.
  3. lugnutathome

lugnutathome Hall Of Fame

Apr 13, 2009
    Woodburn, OR
    Easy fix but annoying. About thirty to 45 days or so the HR2X devices lose their presence on the Whole Home landscape. Something in the architecture only undoes this via reboot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. litzdog911

litzdog911 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA