1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ESPN "Glitchy"

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Sea bass, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Sea bass

Sea bass Icon

Jun 9, 2005
    Anyone else experiencing any glitches / freezing? MLS Galaxy vs. Sounders from Seattle. Thought it was the feed, but noticed the crawl below was affected too.

2. bflora

bflora Legend

Nov 5, 2007
    I've notice quite a bit of that lately and audio glitches also on 206HD.

3. Sea bass

Sea bass Icon

Jun 9, 2005
    2nd half action is free of the glitch. Maybe it's on my end, weather isn't very pleasant tonight. Perfect night for TV!

Speaking of weather, anyone catch "Megastorm" on Discovery tonight? I watched a bit during half time. Wow, those poor souls on the east coast. Sandy was not kind. Very interesting from a forensics view, but the destruction...On again 12et/9pt.

4. John R. Metzger

John R. Metzger Legend

Apr 23, 2002
    For about the last five daysI have been seeing a lot of glitches on the ESPN channels here in Pennsylvania. Other channels are fine.

5. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    I was just getting on here to start a topic on this but i don't have to. I'm glad i'm not the only person noticing this. ESPN 206 HD Audio for me has been glitchy and Brrr'iiiping on both my HD Receivers. It's ever so slightly doing it. Saturday during College Football it seemed like it was doing it alot. The Audio in General on ESPN lately hasn't sounded so good.

6. toobs

toobs Legend

Oct 10, 2012
    Same here. I was watching a NBA game last week on ESPN and the sound kept dropping out.

7. JimAtTheRez

JimAtTheRez Legend

May 9, 2008
    I have seen it a time or two over the past few days. Also, has there been anything on the forum about adding ESPN Watch?

8. acostapimps

acostapimps Hall Of Famer

Nov 5, 2011
    Illinois
    I been saying that for a few weeks now on the channel audio dropout thread

9. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    Why does DirecTv have SO MANY Audio problems with such a major sports channel ESPN channel 206? It seems like every weekend for College Football the problems start. Can DirecTv please fix this channel once & for all?