Existing customer discount details

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by tampa8, Aug 24, 2016.

1. tampa8

tampa8 Godfather/Supporter

Mar 30, 2002
    You must call or contact an online CSR to find if your account qualifies. I don't know factually what they base it on but I am assuming that you must qualify for a contract not just the Flex Pay per month, no doubt other things.

They will put a tag on your account if you qualify. You sign into your account and agree to the two year contract, that gets you for $10 off a month, for 24 months.
    You then have a choice to do auto pay or not, if you do that is an additional $5 off for a total of $15 savings. Price is locked for the 24 months.

Cancellation fee is only $10 a month of remaining time and the contract is in effect if you move, and can't get a signal etc... and if you pause you lose the discount, etc etc... same as always. So the most it could be is $240.

It includes - with the $5 autopay discount...
    Dish Latino Max $59.99
    Dish Latino Dos $49.99
    Dish Latino Plus $34.99
    Top 250 $74.99
    Top 200 $64.99
    Top 120+ $54.99
    Flex Pack $34.99 including locals or one pack. - this I believe requires Auto pay for any discount.

I do not see any other packs included.

I am extremely happy with this change in DISH policy. In my case they have moved channels down to the Top 200 making the top 250 unnecessary now for us and I already dropped to the Top 200 saving $10. Now I will save a minimum of that and the $15 a month for 24 months without losing programming I had or wanted. That's $600 minimum for the two years. And that price is guaranteed for the 24 months.

2. CeeWoo

CeeWoo Godfather

Dec 1, 2008
    Thanks for posting this. I'm sort of surprised it hasn't gotten some more responses. I've sent a message to a DIRT member asking what hoops I need to jump thru

3. steverwrx

steverwrx Cool Member

Mar 18, 2006
    This is true. Just renewed and updated to the H3.

4. CeeWoo

CeeWoo Godfather

Dec 1, 2008
    GREAT! I'm still waiting for a reply :(

Got my reply...I'm all set up now :)

5. Jim5506

Jim5506 Hall Of Fame

Jun 7, 2004
    Dirt had already set me up with the $10 + $5 discount back in April so I have 7 months to go on that offer - I currently don't qualify and will probably get a price increase in February, but if the offer is still available in April 2017, I'll be sure to apply for it and maybe lock in my price for 2 years from there.