1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FEATURE REQUEST: Customizing Guides with or without OTA channels

Discussion in 'Other HD Receiver Support Forum (811, 921, 942)' started by Eagles, Jan 17, 2004.

1. Eagles

Eagles Godfather/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Dec 31, 2003
    I was customizing my guides the other day and I noticed I was unable to delete my OTA channels from any of my guides. Went to preferences, then favorites then I manually typed in the OTA channels using all combos 007, 00701 nothing came up. I scrolled from both ends of channel scroll and they don't appear at all. As soon as I add any OTA channels they appear in all the guides and I can't delete them from any particular guide. I renamed a guide OTA and deleted all channels that were shown, hoping that just the OTA's would appear. The guide would not display. I went back into the preferences menu and added channel 101 to the guide named OTA and it displayed with channel 101 and all OTA's. This is as close as I got to having a guide dedicated to the OTA's. Is this normal? Is there no way to delete and or incorporate various combinations of OTA channels in all the guides just as you can with satellite channels? !pride

2. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    I've noticed the same thing with mine. I'm going to rename this thread as a feature request.