1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashpoint - mssed the whole season

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by TomCat, Mar 18, 2013.

1. TomCat

TomCat Broadcast Engineer

Aug 31, 2002
    Not sure how; I try to be vigilant about when shows I like return. I did not even know they did a 5th season, somehow thinking they were done after 4. The same sort of thing happened to me in season 4, so it's my own fault (I missed the first few eps there, got them later). Of course that time they pulled a head fake and moved from CBS to ION (whatever that is).

But at least they are showing repeats (I jumped in about halfway into those).

It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I would probably never watch ION if it were not for that show, and that ION does not cross-promote to cable channels, or anywhere else; if you are not watching, you have no idea what's on that channel. Stupid ION. To me, the fifth season wasn't even a rumor. So they had a 5th season; who knew? And of course ION on DTV hasn't really been HD all that long, from what I can tell, so I was in the habit of avoiding it for that reason as well.

But its a pretty wonderful world where your biggest TV problem is its hard to keep track of all the good shows on so many different channels, I guess.

I have started a new Flashpoint drinking game where you take a shot every time that guy yells "Right there, right there!".

2. Supramom2000

Supramom2000 In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

Jun 20, 2007
    Colbert, WA
    I almost missed it as well. One of my DVR's still had the Series Link set and it was set for "both" so I was continually checking them before deleting to see if it was a new episode. None were, but I saw a promo for the new season and so I did catch it.

It is the end of the show - the last episode is a Series Finale. I was not thrilled with the end, but most of it was goo. Of course, that is just my opinion!

3. TomCat

TomCat Broadcast Engineer

Aug 31, 2002
    There's supposed to be a half-hour actors' panel wrap up somewhere, also.