In the Voom channels thread, I mentioned that I moved my dish pointing at 148 to a new location and pointed it at 61.5 so that I could see the new former Voom channels tonight (or tomorrow). Here's 3 pictures of my new install. The pole is a 6' steel 1-5/8" diameter fence post that I picked up at Home Depot, along with a 4 pound sledge hammer. I pounded the post into the ground, so that it's buried about 2 feet. Amazingly enough, I was almost perfectly plumb after the burial process. I then had to take a hacksaw to cut off the top of the now-mangled post, but once that was done, I was able to slide the dish onto the top of the pole. Now, I don't consider this a permanent install because the post isn't secured in concrete. But, it's good enough for now. You'll see in the picture that the LNB is sitting right next to the fence. The pole driven into the ground is pretty secure by itelf, but I also cable tied the LNB arm to the fence as well, to keep the dish from moving around very much. In this configuration, I'm getting a signal strength of 80 (measured on my 942 and 921) from 61.5 Transponder 2. The best that I could previously do at 61.5 was 49, so I'm pretty happy with it. You can see in the pictures where my Dish500 is installed, and you can see the other mast where this dish was until I pulled it down yesterday. I'm getting a 24" dish on Monday, which will go back onto that mast pointed back at 148. Fun project, done in the falling snow yesterday!