1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FOXe Channel 398 is on again

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Msguy, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    For anyone who does not want to watch Dodgers @ Braves, or Royals @ Rays on their local FOX Station. FOXe Channel 398 is on today for the Yankees @ White Sox in HD :D

2. RACJ2

RACJ2 Hall Of Fame

Aug 2, 2008
    It is on 398, but its also on my local Fox channel here in Dallas. This is the first time I have ever seen anything on the DNS channels. Tried 399 FOXw to see if I could get the Dodgers @ Braves, but it gives me the 721 error.

3. R0am3r

R0am3r Legend

Sep 20, 2008
    Same thing here in Syracuse. It would be nice to see the Dodgers game instead of two stations showing the Yankees.

4. Brent04

Brent04 Legend

Nov 22, 2004
    Just saw that DirecTV is sponsoring the game because they just had a "DirecTV Game Break" maybe that is why they have it open for all.

5. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    DirecTv has sponsored FOX Saturday Baseball every week this season. During the gamebreaks, they call them the "DirecTv Gamebreak"

6. n3ntj

n3ntj Hall Of Fame

Dec 18, 2006
    Lancaster,...
    I would expect a local Fox Station is off the air via D* so D* turned this channel on for those affected. It's on here near Lancaster, PA.

7. Coca Cola Kid

Coca Cola Kid Hall Of Fame

Jul 19, 2009
    Mt. Morris, MI
    Same game is on my local FOX station too (Yankees / White Sox). Itd be nice if there were alternate feeds so we could watch all 3 games instead of just 1. They do it for regular season College Basketball on CBS if you have Sports Pack.