Free NFL Sunday Ticket?!?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by jep8821, Apr 23, 2020.

1. jep8821

jep8821 Mentor

Jun 24, 2007
    Anyone else just get this email from directv?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    We don’t want you to miss a single play this season. With
    2020 NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX, you can catch every minute
    of every out-of-market game every Sunday — on us.*

Plus, you’ll get other NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX features:

• Watch up to eight live games on a single screen with the Game Mix channel
    • Access RED ZONE CHANNEL® and DIRECTV FANTASY ZONE® CHANNEL
    • Stream games LIVE with the NFL SUNDAY TICKET app
    There’s nothing you need to do, keep being a loyal DIRECTV customer and enjoy NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX on us for the 2020 season.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    *Blackout rules and other conditions apply. Package consists of all live out-of-market NFL games (based on customer’s service address) broadcast on FOX and CBS. However, games broadcast by your local FOX or CBS affiliate, and select International games, will not be available in NFL SUNDAY TICKET. Other conditions apply. To access DIRECTV HD programming, HD equipment req’d. Add’l fees may apply. Games available via remote viewing based on device location. Only one game may be accessed remotely at any given time. Compatible device/operating system required for online/ mobile access. Additional data charges may apply. Visit directv.com/nfl for a list of compatible devices/system requirements.

DIRECTV SVC TERMS: Subject to Equipment Lease & Customer Agreements. Must maintain a min. base TV pkg of $29.99/mo. Programming, pricing, terms and conditions subject to change at any time. NFL, the NFL Shield design and the NFL SUNDAY TICKET name and logo are registered trademarks of the NFL and its affiliates. NFL teams and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated.

NFL, the NFL Shield design and the NFL SUNDAY TICKET name and logo are registered trademarks of the NFL and its affiliates. NFL teams and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated.

QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? Replies to this email address cannot be answered. For questions/concerns, click here to contact us for support. All programming is subject to change at any time.

© 2020 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, DIRECTV, and all other DIRECTV marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.

AT&T, 2260 E. Imperial Highway, El Segundo, CA 90245

Privacy Policy

dtv757 and jw_rally like this.
  2. RVD26

RVD26 Godfather

Oct 12, 2007
    Houston
    Yep, got the same email. Thought it was fake at first.

3. mcaldero

mcaldero AllStar

Feb 3, 2006
    I got it as well.

4. bnwrx

bnwrx Icon

Dec 29, 2007
    colorado,...
    Still waiting....please :yum::yum:

5. jw_rally

jw_rally Active Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Ohio
    I just received the email as well. In years past, I would have been thrilled. Given the unknowns for all sports in 2020, empty stadiums, etc, plus the pricing tiers of DIRECTV compared to cheaper streaming alternatives I am not sure it will be enough for me to stick with DIRECTV.

My contract expires in August of this year. Thankfully I have $60 off per month until then. We'll see what happens. It is nice to see that AT&T is making some effort to retain DIRECTV customers.

6. sunfire9us

sunfire9us Godfather

Feb 15, 2009
    Count me in on the freebie but I doubt from the sound of things there will be any NFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. b4pjoe

b4pjoe New Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Got that a couple of months ago.

8. kb301

kb301 Member

Mar 6, 2014
    Got the same email earlier.

9. Rob37

Rob37 Active Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Man I already ordered the package and paid for it after the Super Bowl. I do that every year.

10. RF_Eng

RF_Eng Cool Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Just received it today, I thought it was spam but I guess not.

11. desulliv

desulliv AllStar

Aug 9, 2007
    Did any of you have NFL Sunday ticket last season? I’ve had it for years and never got an offer like that.

12. RVD26

RVD26 Godfather

Oct 12, 2007
    Houston
    The subject line of the email does look a lot like spam emails I typically receive. That's why I thought it was fake at first.

13. RVD26

RVD26 Godfather

Oct 12, 2007
    Houston
    I did not have ST last season, but I have had it in the past here and there through free offers. I've never actually paid for it.

14. compnurd

compnurd Hall Of Fame

Apr 23, 2007
    Evans City PA
    For all of there marketing blunders this is smart.. Give it to people for free in April which will get alot of people not to cancel there service if they were on the fence to hold out for free ST

15. LarryW

LarryW Mentor

May 29, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    I received it yesterday at 8:44 PM CST. I have never paid for Sunday Ticket but was given it once. I have been a DIRECTV customer since September 1996, so that could have something to do with it. I live in Houston and follow the Texans, so it is not necessary.

16. lacubs

lacubs Godfather

Sep 11, 2010
    got it last year half thought the season

17. JoeTheDragon

JoeTheDragon Hall Of Fame

Jul 21, 2008
    Now should the NFL make it free to bars to give them help?

18. lacubs

lacubs Godfather

Sep 11, 2010
    just checked my email i got one last night, im not complaining but how does it makes sense to give ST away for free?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
  19. makaiguy

makaiguy Icon

Sep 24, 2007
    Aiken, SC
    So you were extremely unlikely to have purchased a subscription. That makes this a meaningless gesture that costs them nothing since they pay NFL a fixed price, not a price per subscriber.

20. Billd300

Billd300 New Member

Jan 18, 2007
    Has anyone called yet to see if this is real or a hoax