1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSKC HD 672-1 audio/video dropouts 9/5

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by augisdad, Sep 6, 2012.

1. augisdad

augisdad AllStar

Sep 29, 2011
    KC area
    Last night's Royals game had numerous audio/video drops during the broadcast. It generally only lasted for a second, but happened throughout. It didn't matter whether it was live or recorded, so I'm assuming the feed was coming in that way. I had noticed this during a game several weeks ago as well. Did anyone else happen to notice this last night?

2. augisdad

augisdad AllStar

Sep 29, 2011
    KC area
    And it's happening again tonight as well. :mad:

3. timmy1376

timmy1376 AllStar

Aug 3, 2003
    Yeah, bad enough my wife noticed it and she rarely pays attention to the game.

4. augisdad

augisdad AllStar

Sep 29, 2011
    KC area
    Finally broke down and called them. Nobody had reported it as an issue. 3rd night now. Seems to be worse tonight. I did check to see that it was happening on my HR20 as well last night, so I knew it wasn't an issue with the HR34.

5. kcroyaljosh

kcroyaljosh AllStar

Sep 12, 2006
    I had the same problem as well

6. augisdad

augisdad AllStar

Sep 29, 2011
    KC area
    Well, last nights 1st broadcast since I reported the problem was somewhat better. Although I did notice a few unwanted pauses towards the end of the game. These appeared to last from 1 - 2 secs in length. I probably would have totally forgotten this was an issue if these hadn't happened.