1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future Streaming Sources?

Discussion in 'IPTV Hardware' started by LameLefty, Feb 16, 2011.

1. LameLefty

LameLefty I used to be a rocket scientist

Sep 28, 2006
    Middle...
    While I love having access to Netflix and so on, direct Hulu and Vimeo integration would be a wonderful addition. On the audio side, adding in Slacker and Last.FM would be great, as well as allowing us to enter our own URLs for more niche sources.

What other streaming sources would you like to see become available through our boxen?

2. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    I would like to see Amazon VOD but I don't think that will happen as Amazon is a competitor to Apple. Would be nice though.

3. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    I plan to fix that by having a Panny BD65 under my Apple box when I finally get it. Panny does stream Amazon. Wonder if they stream in 720p and PCM too?

Rich

4. jediphish

jediphish Godfather

Dec 3, 2005
    Amazon streams 24fps which I love regardless if it's 720 or 1080. I haven't seen whether AppleTV2 will begin streaming movies in 24fps but my TV shows it's currerly 30fps. I believe I read the original AppleTV did do 24fps. Wonder why the change?

5. BudShark

BudShark New Member

Aug 11, 2003
    ESPN3 is a definite