GenieGO 2 Thumbnails Not Appearing in App

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by DeweySat, Aug 15, 2015.

1. DeweySat

DeweySat Legend

Aug 31, 2008
    Arizona
    After several frustrating days trying to get my GenieGO 2 device and App to register with my PC, and working with both DirecTV tech support and this forum, I finally have it working. There is one small problem remaining that I would like to clear up.

When I go into the GenieGO app on this computer, all the programs recorded on the Genie HR-44 appear, and they all operate OK. The problem is that, out of 12 recorded programs, only 6 show the correct thumbnail on the program icon. Four of the others show a blue background with what appears to be bubbles at the top, and two of them show a drawing of an antique television set. Complete with rabbit ears.

This problem only appears on the PC app. All 12 program thumbnails appear correctly on my android phone and iPad Mini. I am assuming it has something to do with the video settings on this PC. It uses a 1080P monitor, and is set for the highest HD resolution.

Any ideas on how to get the thumbnails back? If I have to reduce the resolution on the monitor to fix it, I will just live with it.

2. peds48

peds48 Genius.

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    It usually takes a bit for the posters to load.