1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ghosted

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Cholly, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Cholly

Cholly Old Guys Rule! DBSTalk Club

Mar 22, 2004
    Indian...
    I had setup to record the full season of Ghosted, which had its premiere on Sunday, Oct. 1 and finally got around to watching the show last night. It looks as though it might be worth watching. There are elements of sci-fi and comedy.

2. theisabella

theisabella New Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Texas
    What is it all about? I actually love sci-fi, but then it's a TV series that we are talking about here. I will try to check on the pilot episode review.

3. trainman

trainman Hall Of Fame

Jan 9, 2008
    Sherman...
    The premise is that two men are recruited (more like kidnapped) to work for a super-secret government agency that investigates paranormal/supernatural activity. Contrary to the title, neither of the two episodes so far has actually involved ghosts.

theisabella likes this.
  4. jimmie57

jimmie57 Hall Of Fame

Jun 26, 2010
    Texas City, TX
    I have heard the term "he is a ghost" as reference to people that are hard to find. They could be undercover or a bad guy.

5. Billzebub

Billzebub Godfather

Jan 1, 2007
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I watched the first episode but couldn’t get past 15 minutes of the 2nd. I was intrigued by the premise but it was really disappointing.

6. theisabella

theisabella New Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Texas
    Thanks for sharing those insights, so it's like Supernaturals?

7. trainman

trainman Hall Of Fame

Jan 9, 2008
    Sherman...
    Maybe you can say that, but it'll be played much more for laughs, and there won't be quite as much of an elaborate mythology. I'm pretty sure they'll stay away from anything that could be construed as overtly religious, and will stick to aliens, vampires, parallel universes, etc.

theisabella likes this.
  8. theisabella

theisabella New Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Texas
    I'll watch it myself, thanks again.

9. Cholly

Cholly Old Guys Rule! DBSTalk Club

Mar 22, 2004
    Indian...
    I'm about ready to give up on the show. I've recorded it since the beginning to act as a filler when I've nothing else that I want to watch, but frankly, I think I'd rather watch shows from HGTV.