1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

giants fan in central CA

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by bgomes87, Dec 25, 2011.

1. bgomes87

bgomes87 New Member

Dec 25, 2011
    giants fan with dish...just got the multi sport package....since MLB TV says im in the local black out area for giants games....will i be able to watch what ever games that are on Comcast Bay Area? or am i screwed.....

brian

tulare ca 93274

2. RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP Kwisatz Haderach of Cordcuttery

Jan 23, 2008
    Blackout rules are blackout rules. You have to wait 2.5 hours after first pitch to watch. Multisport is not a substitute for MLB EI on Direct and you won't get out of market games either.

3. MattG@DISH Network

MattG@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Jan 6, 2011
    According to the link below, your regional sports networks are CSN California, Fox Sports Prime Ticket, and Fox Sports West. CSN Bay Area is not your local network, and even with the multi sports pack, most out-of-area professional sporting events are blacked out (although there may be some that are not).

http://www.dishnetwork.com/packages/local/default.aspx

4. bgomes87

bgomes87 New Member

Dec 25, 2011
    thats what i was afraid of...thanks

5. runner861

runner861 Icon

Mar 20, 2010
    You apparently are in the LA market for the sporting events, not the SF market. You could switch to cable or Direct and then purchase Extra Innings. You would receive most of the Giants and A's games that way.

6. Slamminc11

Slamminc11 Hall Of Fame

Jan 27, 2005
    You willing to pay his ETF if there is one?