Good On-line Program Guide?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by OrangeandBlue33, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrangeandBlue33

OrangeandBlue33 Mentor

Dec 15, 2003
    I'm looking to find a good on-line program guide that includes Dish Network. I would like to be able to have a favorite movie list that I can save and then have the service notify me when it is going to be on and what channel, etc... I've got a list of movies that I'd like to see that probably air occasionally, but I don't have the time to search each movie every couple of weeks to see when they're on.

I used to use MyBestBets which was a pretty good resource, but they closed down and I can't find a good replacement. Anyone have any good recommendations?

I've tried a few and some of them come close, but so far I haven't found one that works "right" for me. It doesn't seem that difficult to implement, but I just haven't found a perfect fit.

Thanks for the assistance!

2. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    See if www.titantv.com does it for you. I don't know if it does all the fancy stuff you're asking for but it is solid and it does includes Dish Network.

3. Ken Green

Ken Green Hall Of Fame

Oct 6, 2005
    DISH Pass!
    One step from entry to completed recording. Let the DVR keep track of when the movie becomes available :)

4. FastNOC

FastNOC Godfather

Sep 11, 2007
    Wow. That page is great!

I bought a Pinnacle OTA HDTV antenna and USB stick recently on woot. I was amazed at the amount of channels I got. I've got a 30 inch monitor so watching TV on it is great.

That website allows me to record to the PVR automatically. What a fantastic idea!

THAT is what I wish I could get for Dish. TiVo has it with TVGuide. but the tvguide page is slow, bloated and overloaded with ads.

Thanks for recommending that website!

5. OrangeandBlue33

OrangeandBlue33 Mentor

Dec 15, 2003
    I think I've tried that one before, but I'll give it another look. Thanks for the recommendation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.