1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide data

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Christopher Gould, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Christopher Gould

Christopher Gould Icon

Jan 14, 2007
    Someone at the tribune or the SyFy channel is on vacation, because joe rogan questions everything and Heroes of cosplay data is not right. It's recording every episode because they didn't enter any real data. I assume they copied and pasted every replay. I do have first run set. It's not updating either at the last minute so it's recording. They use to do this with the pawn stars every dam replay.

2. peds48

peds48 Genius.

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    Yup, looks like someone dropped the ball at SyFy. Perhaps try to send them a letter

3. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    For issues like this, if a Boolean doesn't work, I just set up a manual recording.

4. jdspencer

jdspencer Hall Of Fame

Nov 7, 2003
    Better to have all episodes recorded than to miss some.

5. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    Agree, I do.

Rich

6. ronsanjim

ronsanjim Godfather

Mar 18, 2008
    Cherokee...
    Jonesboro, AR locals guide issue. Another issue Direct is supposidly "working" on is FOX (NYC) listings instead of our local FOX listing out of Paducah, KY. Its been like this for several months, yet no fix. Called yesterday, and Direct said they know about this isssue.

7. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    If they know about it, why don't they fix it? You were pacified. Complain again and again.

Rich