1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H20 Audio Problems

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by vegout, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegout

vegout Mentor

Oct 30, 2006
    I am experiencing two problems with my H20 connected to a Denon receiver via the optical cable.

1) When changing from one music channel to the next, a "pop" is heard before the music from the new channel begins to play.

2) Occasionally, audio from a regular TV channel stops. I can fix it by changing to a different channel and then back.

Any ideas?

2. kentuck1163

kentuck1163 Legend

Apr 20, 2006
    Same thing happens with mine. My H20 is hooked to my Sony receiver with optical cable and I have the exact same problems -- the "popping" sound when I go from on e music channel to another, and - usually only on HD channels - sometimes I lose audio (this one is pretty rare, though).

3. Mark L

Mark L Godfather

Oct 23, 2006
    I have the same problem as well with my Sony Receiver. Yesterday, I couldn't get audio at all through my CBS HD local channel.

4. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Hall Of Fame

Apr 27, 2004
    Off Topic...

logan2575,

I love your TNT-HD TiVo logo!

5. vegout

vegout Mentor

Oct 30, 2006
    Just an FYI, I switched to the HR20 and it does not have the pop between audio stations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.