H24-200 {CE:03:11} 0x03FF - Issues Only

Discussion in 'DIRECTV - H24/HR24 Field Trial (private)' started by Doug Brott, Jul 16, 2010.

Did you get this update?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  3. Not applicable

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Brott

Doug Brott Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Jul 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Systems in this CE
    H24-200

Window of opportunity to download:
    Friday, July 16, 2010 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
    Saturday, July 17, 2010 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

Be sure to monitor the threads and The DBSTalk Chat Room to check on final availability. Please also click here for CE Issue posting rules.

Risk Level for this Download:
    Customer Candidate

New features
    • Nothing for this version

Improved/Updated

• Stability

Notes
    • For all Hx24 MRV testing, please use SWM/MoCA.
    • If the box goes into standby during software download, please take the box out of standby using remote power button and complete the download. Report any download issues.
    • Please send logs along with all reports, including MRV issues.
    • When reporting issues, if feasible please send the log while the box is in the problematic state. In addition, please provide context around when the log was sent.
    • If feasible, when reporting issues, please indicate if these issues are seen on HR2x/H2x.
    • Please do not report sluggish issues or missing search results within the first 12 hours after download.
    • If you revert from CE back to National x3E0, you will lose the guide cache, recordings made after CE, recordings played back since CE, Series Manager entries and the To Do list.
    • Channel logos will be unavailable for the first hour after download and require IAMANEDGECUTTER to be enabled.
    • This CE may remove your guide cache. Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 7 day guide.

2. Doug Brott

Doug Brott Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Jul 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
    I've modified the CE cycle to match the current public CE cycle .. The notes are identical at this point for the H24-200.

3. LOCODUDE

LOCODUDE Hall Of Fame

Aug 7, 2007
    New York
    H24-200
    20100717-156F

Unit continues to spontaneously restart, last one was about 10 minutes ago. Sent report after unit came up.....

4. seern

seern Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Glen Allen, VA
    20100720-20d5

The unit just did one of its restarts. I came into the kitchen and found it on. I started up my sammy using its remote. The picture came up and all seemed OK, but as soon as I picked up the D* remote, did not touch any buttons, the unit started going through the reset cycle. This is in line with what I have seen before when I used the D* remote to turn on the sammy. As soon as the picture came up the H24 was in reset mode. Like Locodude, I just would like a new unit so this will stop. I mean it plays fine but these resets are annoying.

5. longrider

longrider Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Apr 21, 2007
    Elizabeth, CO
    H24-200 report 20100723-257c
    HR21-100 report 20100723-2152

I have a SL for the late news on channel 9 every night set up on the HR21 which I watch on the H24. This has been working fine since I got the H24. This SL also records the 1AM rebroadcast. Wednesday I set up a one time recording for the news on a different channel Thursday night, also after watching the news that night I deleted the recordings. Last night there was no news in the playlist but I was tired so I didn't check anything out. This morning the H24 playlist had the 1AM rebroadcast only. Checked the HR21 and all the recordings did happen, 1AM Thursday, 10PM thursday, 1AM Friday plus the different 10PM Thursday recording. While the reports were processing I checked the HR20 and the playlist was correct. After the report completed I changed the list sort and the programs appeared, changed the sort back and they were still there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.