1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hallmark Movie Channel now on Sky Angel

Discussion in 'Sky Angel (Closed Forum)' started by JeffH, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeffH

JeffH Mentor

Sep 22, 2004
    The Hallmark Movie Channel is now on channel 9730

Jeff

2. tsrk30

tsrk30 Mentor

Jan 8, 2005
    So do we know what is next to be added and what is next to be removed?

3. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    Not yet. But there is plenty of speculation.

JL

4. drfreeman

drfreeman Mentor

Aug 14, 2004
    how do we know what the program sched on hallmark movie channel is??? :(

5. jegrant

jegrant Legend

Mar 24, 2002
    Well, I certainly have wondered why Hallmark itself didn't provide a schedule, but Sky Angel states that they will have all the info in their online guide soon - and hopefully in the on screen guide soon after that.

http://www.skyangel.com/hallmark/

One upside - so far, it seems that Hallmark Movie Channel is commercial-free. I doubt it will stay that way forever. But in the short time I watched, the only interruption was a very short announcement of which movie was up next or a short "Making of" vignette. Even between movies, they only ran a "feature presentation" reel that set up the next movie.

If, in fact, HMC plans to remain commercial-free, that would be one heck of a selling point for SA. I'd practically consider it a premium channel in that case.

6. TNGTony

TNGTony Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    There are a TON of breaks. Though they are short, they are plentiful! That makes watching a movie a chore! At least the one on now is one I have never seen and actually WANT to watch! Moby Dick with Patrick Stewart as Ahab.

See ya
    Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.