1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Father's Day

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Diana C, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Diana C

Diana C Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Mar 30, 2007
    New Jersey
    A very happy Father's Day to all the DBSTalk fathers!

2. peds48

peds48 Genius.

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    Thanks!

3. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    We sent my wife's father a Roku for Father's day. She talked to him today, it arrived and he'd already hooked it up. I wish I could do that with my father, when I tried getting him off Lycos mail, he insisted that his email address had to be his name, as that would be the only way the bank would know it was really him.

Maybe I should get him a Chromebook :)

4. JACKIEGAGA

JACKIEGAGA N.Y. FOOTBALL GIANTS

Dec 11, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    Happy Father's Day all

5. MysteryMan

MysteryMan Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    Bill Cosby Quotes on Father's Day......The arrival of a baby coincides with the departure of our minds......I guess the real reason my wife and I had children is the same reason Napoleon had for invading Russia. It seemed like a good idea at the time......Whenever your kids are out of control, you can take comfort from the thought that even God's omnipotence did not extend to His kids......I was wrong when I said that the big expense for you would be buying a car. Let us now discuss the cost of college-unless you would rather do something more pleasant, like having root canal work......Happy Father's Day!

6. Go Beavs

Go Beavs Hall Of Fame

Nov 18, 2008
    Portland,...
    Being a father has been the most rewarding, yet most frustrating thing I've ever done. Yet, I wouldn't change a thing.

Happy Father's Day guys! I hope you get to enjoy it with your family.

7. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    Thanks for the wishes, and I extend 'em to all dads also. Looking forward to today.

8. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    Lucky dads who have kids who treat you as dads ...

9. VDP07

VDP07 Godfather

Feb 22, 2006
    I've spent the better part of the last 2 months looking after my 83 year old father. 3 hospital stays and 2 stints in rehab. He's been back home now for a few days and he's getting better every day. Had a great Fathers Day with him and family. Nothing like a serious medical scare to remind you just how important your parents are to you.