1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD problems with tivo receiver?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV SD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by p_wallace, Jan 10, 2010.

1. p_wallace

p_wallace New Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Hello,
    I seem to be having some sort of HD problem with an older model TIVO H-100 receiver. I can count about 30 hours of programs that are on the now playing list and it is supposed to hold 67 +/- hours. It keeps failing to record shows that are programed to record repeatedly and the info I get back states that there isn't enough space on the HD for them. I have gone into the deleted programs folder and manually deleted the programs there (even when there must have been 60 hours of programs in that folder) that didn't seem to help either.
    I completely reset, erased, and restarted everything a while back and this didn't seem to make a difference. Is my HD failing? Can it be replaced easily?

2. litzdog911

litzdog911 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA
    Please verify your Tivo model number. There is no "H-100" model. The only HiDef DirecTivo is the HR10-250.