HD Regional Sports Networks in Hawaii -- CSNBA HD

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Pauljp, Apr 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Pauljp

Pauljp New Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Honolulu, HI
    Hi guys,

I researched the forums and learned that CSNBA might be available on an alternate channel in HD for Hawaii. I also looked at the links provided by James Long (Thanks bro!) and the uplink doeesn't say they working now. However, the game finder says that the Warriors and Giants games are offered on 41209 (SD which I already get) and 6922 (in HD) in my area based on acct # and zip code. I tried the HD listed and it jumps to another channel, which is not CSNBAa or 6922.

Can anyone confirm the accuracy of this?

About six months ago Dish sent a tech out here to fix the problem, who told me that RSN's aren't available in Hawaii in HD. But I just found the game finder list, and called a Dish rep who said CSNBA is listed in Hawaii as HD (just like the rep did six months ago) and scheduled another tech.

I would appreciate the help so I can cancel the appt with the tech if necessary. BTW, I have 2 dishes on the roof which were installed professionally, and a Hopper 2 :-(((((((((.

Thank you to everyone for reading and helping if you can.

Paul P

2. comizzou573

comizzou573 Legend

Aug 6, 2007
    It's not in HD in Hawaii...I been calling Dish and apparently they keep on saying we will email Comcast to have them add in HD. Dish customer service is absolutely poor. This has absolutely nothing to do with Comcast, since dish already offers it HD to conus subscribers. The channel is on a transponder Hawaii doesn't receive.