1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDNet test pattern 2012

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Church AV Guy, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Godfather

Jul 9, 2007
    Is HDNet still broadcasting their test pattern? I have searched, but cannot find a listing for it anywhere.

2. Surveyor40

Surveyor40 DBSTalk Club Member

Jan 5, 2006
  3. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    I record the last time slot I knew it was in every Saturday morning (just for the fun of it) ... but I have not seen it lately.

The name change does explain why DISH has an "AXS" SD channel on HDNet's channel number.

4. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    Oh yeah, I remember. Back in January we had a thread on this HDNet to become AXSTV this summer, Ryan Seacrest now part owner , but it was over in the DirecTV area and my plea to move it apparently went unread by any moderator.

EDIT: which raises an interesting question about the popularity of that channel. Where's all the discussion and troubled millions of viewers????

5. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Godfather

Jul 9, 2007
    I take it then that NO ONE is boradcasting an HD test pattern similar to the one that HDNET used to broadcast? That's too bad. It was rather handy to have. It was only ten minutes long (or so) and I recorded it and kept it in all three of my DVRs, but one of them died and needed to be replaced.

Sigh...