1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hell On Wheels S01 E09 OAD 01/08/2012

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by cj9788, Jan 9, 2012.

1. cj9788

cj9788 Hall Of Fame

May 14, 2003
    WOW.............................................................

The opening of tonight's episode was brilliant. IMO that was one EPIC battle scene.

If AMC keeps cranking out shows like this then the Big 4 are going to be in a world of hurt.

2. Galaxie6411

Galaxie6411 Icon

Aug 26, 2007
    Wasn't bad, although I am skipping the scenes with the preacher and his kid just see nothing coming out of that except filler. Definitely not skipping scenes with the preacher and other people, especially people with unbelievably sharp swords.

3. cj9788

cj9788 Hall Of Fame

May 14, 2003

In one scene with the preacher and his daughter she smacked the living crap out of the preacher, he had a look of rage in his face but he did not act on it, she then smacked him again and drew blood.

It looks like the preachers daughter and Joseph/blackmoon are or may be getting it on, wonder how christian the preacher will be when he finds out. Because of the sword scene I presume the preacher has much love for Joseph/blackmoon,,,,,,,,,,,,

4. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    Yeah, we'll see about how deep his racial equality belief goes. If I remember right he keeps referring proudly to his involvement with John Brown which to me just says he's potentially a dangerous psychopath.

EDIT: Hmmm. Not sure why I said "potentially."