1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! 622 timers off/ time change issue?

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by doxieland, Nov 1, 2008.

1. doxieland

doxieland Duplicate User (Account Closed)

Mar 25, 2007
    All my 622 timers scheduled for tomorrow on are incorrect by the one-hour time change (ie my 10pm sunday night show is scheduled at 11pm, but the name shows correctly)

Will the timers and guide for the 622 update correctly at 2am? I have serious concerns as my woefully suffering 921 (still active) shows corrected times for all programs/timers scheduled ----

how can that be? thought new was better?

thanks for some quick help...

doxieland

2. Ron Barry

Ron Barry 622 Tips & Trick Keeper

Dec 10, 2002
    I would check your timers first thing tomorrow morning. They most likely are showing incorrect because the time has not changed yet. At least this is how it has been in the past.

3. tnsprin

tnsprin Hall Of Fame

Mar 15, 2003
    Until the time change switch they are showing the show as EDT time. But warning based on past experiences, until your machine reboots (nightly maintenance) it will not fire any shows at the right time. After the reboot all will be well. Hits me each time as I changed the maintenance to the middle of the day.