HELP! I want DTV but i need some info!

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by J G 22, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J G 22

J G 22 New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    Hey everybody i just have a few questions Dtv. AS of now I am still with time w.

cable and they offer very little sports in HD. I would like to know for as NBA

games, how many games a night are in HD and is it worth it! (NBALP)

Could you tell me the pro's and con's and dtv! I need all the information you can give me.

Thanks alot

2. celticpride

celticpride Icon

Sep 6, 2006
    directv is the way to go if you like sports in HD! YES!!! imo the league pass is great in directv, with 13 HD nba channels listed in their guide,theres a good chance to catch HD games on league pass every night! tonight there are 3 games listed in HD,plus 1 on NBA TV. as a celtics fan i have seen more games in HD than ever before! and with us now getting all the celtics home games in HD ,we'll get at least 35 more games of celtic basketball in HD, and thats not counting all the the nba games will get in HD from TNT,ESPN,NBA TV and ABC TV!!! BTW what team do you follow? P.S. directv now has around 90 channels in HD!!

3. J G 22

J G 22 New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    The team i perfer to watch is the denver nuggets. But i will take any team in HD! Better than watchin the games in 240p on cable. LOL

That was great info but what are some of the things you cant stand that DTV does?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.