Install yesterday and after last night's update the Hopper seems to be fully functional. Well, I haven't tried to put very many timers on it yet. It does have Blockbuster@Home, VOD and the DLNA works. One Joey has BB and VOD but no DLNA. The other Joey doesn't have BB, VOD or DLNA. I tried resetting the network, resetting the boxes with power button and pulling the power cord, and swapping the 2 Joeys between the rooms just to rule out the cabling all to no avail. Just spoke with Tech support (Virginia call center by golly) and the young lady told me they are having the same problem with a lot of Joeys and she turned in an engineering report. I asked about a tech with a new Joey on the truck and she said the software is being investigated and they are not replacing them.