Hopper - S503 Software Experiences/Bugs

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by zerdian1, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zerdian1

zerdian1 New Member

Jun 25, 2014
    south florida
    At this point, I am not sure if bug in my SW is only in my Hopper or in all Hoppers that got the same update S503.
    My software is S503 NDGD 5/30/2014.
    The possible software bug that exists on my Hopper is that the subroutine that looks to see if the tuners are available OUTSIDE OF RIME TIME, after the tuners have been assigned, is looking for 3 tuners for the three high priority network 3 channel groups*.
    if three tuners are free, it goes ahead and records the three network shows, even though it only uses the one blue split tuner 3. My work around allows me to get through that one bad SW subroutine problem.
    work around for now is to make sure no shows are recording during the time frame of my multiple network recordings for 7AM-9AM, 6;30PM-7PM, 11PM TO 11:35PM. 11:35-12:35AM. DO NOT SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM RECORDING SHOWS DURING PRIME TIME USING THE TWO OTHER TUNERS..
    * three groups of Network Programming outside of Prime Time 8PM-11PM: The Morning Shows 7AM-9AM, the Evening News 6;30PM-7PM, the Late News 11PM TO 11:35PM and the Late Night Shows 11:35-12:35AM.

2. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Roving Reporter Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.