1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

House of Lies Series Premiere 01/08/2012

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by cj9788, Jan 9, 2012.

1. cj9788

cj9788 Hall Of Fame

May 14, 2003
    I liked it couple of unexpected things happened which made me like the show even more. Also loved the way they touched the surface of the fourth wall with the glances straight at the camera,and the way the action would freeze while Don Cheadle would give us a description or explain terms to us.

I am eagerly awaiting the next episode.

2. rrdirectsr

rrdirectsr Legend

Jan 30, 2011
    I also enjoyed the Pilot espisode and am leaving the series setup on my dvr. However, not to sound like a prude but what's up with almost every premium channel original series having to have nudity in them? Every once in awhile for me is okay but in a lot of the cases it's not even necessary (e.g. Strikeback had sex scenes just tossed in that had nothing to do with the plot line at all).

3. mreposter

mreposter Hall Of Fame

Jul 29, 2006
    That's being distributed exclusively through Netflix, right?

4. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    House of Lies is a TV Series starring Don Cheadle on Showtime that debuted last night.

You're thinking of House of Cards, which is a a Kevin Spacey series to be distributed by Netflix in the fall of 2012

5. armophob

armophob Difficulty Concen........

Nov 13, 2006
    Fort Pierce, FL
    I was yawning through the first 20 minutes. I felt too much like an old Tim Meadows skit from SNL. It picked up a bit in the end and I will give the second episode a try.

6. RunnerFL

RunnerFL Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2006
    The show is called House of Lies, not House of Cards.

7. cj9788

cj9788 Hall Of Fame

May 14, 2003
    Yes indeed you are correct, my mistake, Hopefully a MOD will correct the thread title.