Is any one having a problem with the HR 44 locking up? This has happened three times with me, Twice this morning and One other time last week. The first time it happened to me today, it just locked up, I tried to get it to work, but it would not, then suddenly it started to work. The second time today, when I turned t on, it was locked up, I tried to turn it off, from the receiver as well as from the remote with no success. It finally rebooted and everything seemed to be working. The caller ID is getting the unavailable message even when the caller ID is turned off. On the phone with tech support for about half hour and was finally told they were aware of the problem and they are working on it. The caller ID has been acting up since the second day it was installed.