1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HR20 for free???

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by jfalkingham, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfalkingham

jfalkingham Godfather

Dec 6, 2005
  2. hilmar2k

hilmar2k Hall Of Fame

Mar 18, 2007
    HR10-250?

3. say-what

say-what Active Member

Dec 14, 2006
    New Orleans
    Don't waste your time with this type of garbage. It's all a scam and all he's going to do is tell you the same stuff you can learn here for free - csr roulette. :)

4. gphvid

gphvid Godfather

Jun 19, 2007
    Thousand...
  5. sean10780

sean10780 Godfather

Oct 16, 2007
    His ebay feedback seems pretty respectable, but as the other people have said, you can get the same info on here and save money.

6. gphvid

gphvid Godfather

Jun 19, 2007
    Thousand...
    Why pay someone $14 for a piece of paper that says to call retention? You shouldn't have to pay anyone for information that is free.

7. Newshawk

Newshawk Hall Of Fame

Sep 3, 2004
    Broken...
    Also, I'm sure his information is old. There have been changes in D*'s credit policies in the last month or two, I've been told.

8. jfalkingham

jfalkingham Godfather

Dec 6, 2005
    Yeah, I would never pay for it, but interesting that he has a lot of feedback from average joes that go out and buy it. But again, they are not part of this forum and probably have no idea about the options out there for them. Anyway, its the first time I saw it on eBay (when searching for HR21) and thought y'all would like to take a look!

9. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas

He actually lists the HR20-700, but claims it's a Directv HD receiver with Tivo.

Of course, he also claims discussions are underway to develop a new mpeg4 DVR between D* and tivo

10. funners

funners AllStar

Aug 26, 2007

credit policies by rule always change... that's just life.... it's a scam at worst and worthless at best and I don't even have to look at the link to know this....most the info you'll need is on here from what i've seen so far... *not claiming this is perfect fact* alot goes into giving credit.. not just what and how you tell someone something... if history doesn't support what the scam is then agentst that know what they're doing will spot this and note the account for any reruns on getting something....agents that don't really know won't even have the ability to give you what the scam is shooting for anyways.... it's pretty much pointless without good cause really

11. DrrD

DrrD Mentor

Jan 14, 2006
    Yeah, just by reading this board I got my HR-20 and new dish with install absolutely free, not even shipping or anything.

Thanks people!

Also, wise man say, don't trust ad with incorrect spelling.

12. Newshawk

Newshawk Hall Of Fame

Sep 3, 2004
    Broken...
    Wait a minute.... I got it!!!

It's actually Swanni!

!rolling !rolling

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.