HR21-700, 1E1, Some HD Channels i get Searching for signal on satellite

Discussion in 'Service - DIRECTV On Demand CE Versions' started by bigjilm, Jan 13, 2008.

1. bigjilm

bigjilm Cool Member

Dec 21, 2007
    When I have the SD Channels hidden on the display menu occasionally when I change to a channel that is HD it gives me a message "Searching for signal on Satellite IN 1 ... (771). And when I go upstairs to my H21-200 Reciever I can change to that channel with no problem. So i end up unhiding the SD Duplicates and going to the SD Channel and watching whatever it is I was going to watch on the HD channel. THis is annoying becuase like i said it is random and doesn't happen to all the HD channels simultaneously and may clear itself while i am on the HD channel watching the searching for signal message within a short time or it could be a long time....

2. bigjilm

bigjilm Cool Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Ok it seems that no one else is having the same problem as I am.. I was able to Soft Reset through the Menu and it takes care of the channel giving the "Searching for signal IN 1" message. Then it works fine for some time and Out of the blue I get the message agian..