1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HR24-500 Quicktune icons

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by carillon, Jan 21, 2013.

1. carillon

carillon Legend

Nov 14, 2007
    I have a question about channel icons not showing up in my Quicktune. 3 weeks ago I moved this receiver from my family room to bedroom. The installer accidentally deactivated it for some reason. He reactivated it and also did a complete system reset.

Once everything was back operational I started settings my prefs up and noticed there were no icons in my Quicktune. I figured no big deal since the unit was just completely reset.

It's now been 3 weeks and still no icons... anything I can do to refresh Quicktune so the icons show up?

Thanks

2. jimmie57

jimmie57 Hall Of Fame

Jun 26, 2010
    Texas City, TX
    When you call up Quicktune you have the option of adding that channel that you are on at the time and placing it where you want it.

Have you done that to some channels ?

3. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    I believe the Quicktune Icons are part of a separate download. Have no idea how that can be forced.

4. carillon

carillon Legend

Nov 14, 2007
    Yes, I've tried re-adding the channels to Quicktune and still no joy. Hopefully it'll get sorted out when I pull down the CE on Friday. Thanks for the replies...