1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hr24 - my list is empty

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by scottjf8, May 1, 2012.

1. scottjf8

scottjf8 Godfather

Oct 5, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    All

I have an HR24 and when we hit list, the list of shows is blank. I've tried RBR and even redid the 02468 download. It works for a while then stops again.

Should I call D and have it replaced? Or something I can do to fix?

2. Scott Kocourek

Scott Kocourek Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    You might as well call DIRECTV, they will have you try a few steps before they replace the receiver but it's worth it.

Have you checked your history to see when it was deleted?

3. scottjf8

scottjf8 Godfather

Oct 5, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    No, I mean, there's NO shows listed at all.. and with Whole Home, I've got probably 100 shows recorded right now. But when I hit list, the frame and everything come up, but the list of shows is empty.

I even tried from the iPad app selecting a show and hitting "Watch on TV" and it doesn't play.

4. Beerstalker

Beerstalker Hall Of Fame

Feb 9, 2009
    Peoria, IL
    Were there any recordings on the HR24 before this happened? If not it may have just lost the Whole Home connection.

5. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Stupid question, and the symptoms may not match this scenario but do you have an external hard drive on it?

6. scottjf8

scottjf8 Godfather

Oct 5, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    There's a ton of recording on it

Nope