DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

HR2x locking up?

Tags
vod
2K views 21 replies 20 participants last post by  Stuart Sweet 
#1 ·
Anybody having trouble with their HR2x receivers locking up this morning? Both my HR21 and HR20 is locking and not responding to front panel or remote commands. Did a RBR on one, video will work, but not responsive. What's going on??

I'm in the process of a RBR on my other. I'll see how it does. :mad:

#11 ·
My HR22/100 received their latest download (0x3de) last night. Thirty minutes ago all control functions (manual and remote) froze up. Did a reset but problem returned. Did a second reset and system is working so far. Seems to be a rash of this nation wide!

#19 ·
My HR21 updated last week with latest firmware. It seemed to be running slow, but at least it worked. My HR20 got the update last night. I did a RBR, hit the guide button, told me the firmware had been updated then went to a black screen and locked again. Hmmmm..... Hope this is resolved soon or I'll be getting phone calls at work from my wife and kids. :nono2:

#21 ·
stlcardsblues said:
I had to reset one box three times and another twice before I could get them to work. Anyone else who got theirs backup finding the channel changes to be slow.
MalibuRacing said:
My HR21 updated last week with latest firmware. It seemed to be running slow, but at least it worked. My HR20 got the update last night. I did a RBR, hit the guide button, told me the firmware had been updated then went to a black screen and locked again. Hmmmm..... Hope this is resolved soon or I'll be getting phone calls at work from my wife and kids. :nono2:
Since all of the guide data is flushed, and has to be reloaded. I would expect it to be slow for at least the next 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.