1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HR34: Series Recording Not Showing Up in Guide

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by specialkd24, Sep 20, 2012.

1. specialkd24

specialkd24 Cool Member

Oct 13, 2009
    I have about 50 series recordings set up on my HR34. I actually just went in and checked them and make sure I had them set right.

I did this after looking at my guide (since some shows have season premiers tonight) and not seeing those shows set to record. I looked over the next week and there must have been 20 shows that I have series recording set for, but they did not show up as being set to record.

When I manually went to the show on the guide and hit the record button, the series recording option popped up right away (so it knew I had them set).

Does anybody have an idea why these are not showing up?

2. RunnerFL

RunnerFL Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2006
    None of them are in your To Do List?

3. Jason Whiddon

Jason Whiddon Hall Of Fame

Aug 17, 2006
    Mines doing that, but they are in the todo list and seem to be recording OK. Im a little miff'd they dont have the 34 in better shape after all this time. But hey, there's always youtube...

[​IMG]

4. specialkd24

specialkd24 Cool Member

Oct 13, 2009
    They weren't on my to-do list. That is how I found the problem. I say only 9 things on the to-do list.

After going in and manually putting shows in for next week, now I have 25 or so on the to-do list.