1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HR44 Guide Glitch?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by acostapimps, Jul 27, 2013.

1. acostapimps

acostapimps Hall Of Famer

Nov 5, 2011
    Illinois
    It seems that sometimes whenever I scroll in the guide it will freeze for a brief moment, and it skips unexpectedly when I'm looking through shows horizontally like a graphic glitch, it doesn't do this all the time and probably does this when on the guide for an extended period of time,
    Anybody have similar issues? Not sure if its software related as it only does this when searching through future days of programs.

Sent from my iPad using DBSTalk mobile app

2. Nighthawk68

Nighthawk68 Godfather

Oct 14, 2004
    Northern...
    never had any issues here, guide scrolling is superfast.

3. jimmie57

jimmie57 Hall Of Fame

Jun 26, 2010
    Texas City, TX
    Have you tried
    Menu, Settings, Display, Preferences, Scrolling Effects: OFF
    ??

4. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    I've seen this now and again, rarely. It's not a problem, and goes away by itself.

5. benf

benf Cool Member

Jun 5, 2010
    I actually have this happen quite often when scrolling the program guide on my HR44. It will suddenly scroll several pages down (or right if I'm scrolling that direction) extremely fast, and occasionally will leave screen "garbage" behind. For example the menu will be out of alignment and/or other weird effects. Scrolling down usually resolves that but it's kind of odd/annoying. I haven't tried a power recycle yet which I'll do to see what happens.