HR54, Any Idea Why Mets Team Record No Longer Recording?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by GordonGekko, Jun 11, 2019.

1. GordonGekko

GordonGekko Active Member

Dec 5, 2015
    Started with yesterday's rainout but now even tonight's regularly scheduled game is not showing up in upcoming recordings, I guess I have to delete the team record and set up a new one.

2. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    I did manual recordings of both games, it takes a bit of time to get the proper listings after a rain stoppage. This is normal.

Rich

3. GordonGekko

Dec 5, 2015
    Yes but it did not even record the rained out game and the espn 7pm second part of the doubleheader was on the guide yesterday and today, that one should have been set to record, the only one that arrived late was the 1pm game.

4. GordonGekko

Dec 5, 2015
    Started a new team season record, last night I went into the recording history or upcoming recordings, still get that glitch where the game does not show up in the playlist, anyway it read that the recording was cancelled, then later in the night it appeared in the playlist, the glitches are neverending with Directv.

5. Rich

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    We keep paying the monthly bill, D* rarely fixes anything, but we stay. It might be our fault. Think they'd fix these things if folks dropped out en masse? Just me wondering...

Rich

6. compnurd

compnurd Hall Of Fame

Apr 23, 2007
    Evans City PA
    Maybe the HR54 is telling you something.... lol i feel its pain

7. Rich

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    Mets joke? Sadly, they have become a joke. For some ungodly reason I was hoping for a subway World Series this year.

Rich

compnurd likes this.
  8. GordonGekko

Dec 5, 2015
    Yes the season should be cancelled, I figured out why I am seeing each game listed as cancelled, that is the original season record that I did cancel, I guess it takes some time for the software to completely stop scheduling the original season team record set up.

As of now it is back to the original glitch of recording but not showing up in the Playlist, sometimes it will appear after the recording is finished but you usually need to find it in Upcoming Recordings.

9. Rich

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    I've been seeing that missing program thing since they said it was fixed months ago. Yet another thing they can't seem to fix properly.

Rich