HR54 Anyone Else, Sports Team Record No Longer Recording

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by GordonGekko, Mar 8, 2020.

1. GordonGekko

GordonGekko Active Member

Dec 5, 2015
    HR54, software update currently on: 0x12dc, about 1 or 2 weeks ago, all sports team page record season setups ceased to function. I deleted them, set them up again, nothing records. Anyone else going through this?

2. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    My recordings are working correctly. So far. I have the same version of SW.

Rich

3. GordonGekko

Dec 5, 2015
    What team pages do you have?

4. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    Yankees, Mets, Giants, Jets, Patriots.

Rich

5. GordonGekko

Dec 5, 2015
    OK, is there a certain way you set them up, meaning I've read in the past that season passes sometimes don't record properly depending on how you set them up, I can't remember if it was hitting the record button twice vs. actually going into the season record menu on the left, but is there a similar thing going on with the team page season records?

6. Bill Broderick

Bill Broderick Icon

Aug 25, 2006
    Long Island
    I came here today to ask the same question. I'm having the same problem. I have Michigan basketball games set to record. A few weeks ago, I missed a recording. I then went in to check on future games and, although the next 4 games were all listed, none of them were selected to record (the record icons were missing). I first deleted and re-added the Team Recording with no success. The following day (after giving the DVR sufficient time to schedule the 4 games), I manually set all of them to record (at which time the Team Record version of the record icon appeared on all 4 games). Subsequently, I forgot to go back and check again and my HR54 ended up not recording this past Sunday's game against Maryland (which given the fact that they lost may have been a blessing in disguise).

Because I have no faith in the DVR's ability to record upcoming games, I've already manually set it to record all 13 games of the B1G tournament. But, given the way that Michigan's regular season ended, I don't really think that I'm going to need to record very many games after Thursday (can they beat Rutgers for a 3rd time this season?).

7. GordonGekko

Dec 5, 2015
    The only other thing I can think of is a manual reset, will try that later to see if it changes anything.

8. inkahauts

inkahauts Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2006
    Hit the red reset button on the DVR. As soon as it’s back to love tv hit it a second time. Then turn it off and leave it be. It’ll rebuild everything and should start working again if you have it set right. I’d suggest doing this right before you go to bed at night.

With that said there’s no rush for getting sports records back right now. :(