1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Human Target - OAD 12/15/10

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by hoophead, Dec 19, 2010.

1. hoophead

hoophead Godfather

Feb 10, 2008
    "A client with amnesia doesn't know his identity or why someone might want to kill him."

I've watched Human Target from the get-go.
    Been a big fan of Chi McBride since his "John Larroquette" show and Mark Valley since "Boston Legal". This season, to my dismay, they added two females to the 'team.' But, as it turns out there is more characters to play off of because of this.
    Anyway, this episode, too me, stretched a couple characters; Gurerro and Mrs. Pucci. I found it to be possibly the best episode thus far.

Anybody else have something to say about this episode?

2. Supramom2000

Supramom2000 In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

Jun 20, 2007
    Colbert, WA
    I thought it was a really good episode as well. I enjoyed Guerrero and Pucci interacting - they had good comedic chemistry. I really like how the show intermixes humor, danger, suspense, drama and some good old-fashioned melodrama.

3. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    I'm still enjoying it, but could have done without the additions. IMO, it was a bit better without them.

4. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    I thought it was a good episode. Guerro's dry sense of humor and comedic timing is perfect.

I was a little wary as well of them adding on both of the female characters, but I think it turned out for the best. It definitely opens the door for more story lines and creates a lot more interaction for the characters. And anytime you can enjoy just watching a character (the thief), I don't see anything wrong with that. :)

- Merg

5. balboadave

balboadave Legend

Mar 3, 2010
    Mark Valley was just so-so on Boston Legal, but was brilliant in Keen Eddie. "How do you like me so far?"

6. olguy

olguy Hall Of Fame

Jan 9, 2006
    I did not watch last season. I started this season and am now catching up to last via Netflix. I have really enjoyed the program. And I agree the interaction between Guerro and Pucci was fun to watch.

Indira Varma does seem to have a bit of comic talent. Didn't get to see that in her role in Luther.

7. tsmacro

tsmacro Hall Of Fame

Apr 28, 2005
    East...
    I'm still enjoying it, even with the new additions, but I definitely liked the season 1 theme music better!

8. RunnerFL

RunnerFL Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2006
    I definitely prefer last year's theme music. I am however enjoying the addition of Janet Montgomery, wowzzers!

I'm not 100% sold on the new format of Mrs. Pucci being their boss.

9. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    I didn't even know they had changed the theme music. I typically ff through the opening credits and theme music of every show I watch, so I don't even know what theme music most shows have.

Heck, I just realized this year that they changed the 2.5 men opening to show Jake aging.

10. hoophead

hoophead Godfather

Feb 10, 2008
    Ahh, the joys of using a DVR (at least in my case). :lol:

11. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Jake is aging?!? :eek:

12. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    2.85 Men??:nono2:

I also FF through most, but "Lie to Me" has a great opener. So good I Shazamed it, then bought the tune. The show itself, though, hasn't held up for me.

13. hoophead

hoophead Godfather

Feb 10, 2008
    Agreed, Laxguy, Lie to Me took off great and now it seems they are running out of ideas.
    Some of the episodes this season really make a person wonder about the writing here....