1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a question, but don't know where to start ...

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Janice805, Mar 12, 2018 at 9:09 PM.

1. Janice805

Janice805 Legend

Nov 26, 2005
    I've been with DTV for about 20 years. Lately, I've been experimenting with Direct TV Now for $10 x month to see how that is.

So I go to my Roku to see if Fox News accepts DTVN as a provider. AFter I log out of my DTV account, it was a no go with DTVN. So, I try to log back in using my Direct TV provider and it wouldn't accept it. Kept saying User ID or Password is incorrect. But it wasn't.

So, 2nd problem. I go to my computer to try to log into my Direct TV account. Before I can go any further it says do you want your AT&T Acct or Direct TV Acct? Huh. I don't have an AT&T acct. So I call customer service and after a LONG conversation, no resolution to my Direct TV two account problem (and/or my Roku credential problem).

Now I'm wondering if this is what caused my Roku not to honor my Direct TV login as my TV provider (because I can't get to my acct directly without answering 1) AT&T Acct or 2) Direct TV Acct.

What's up with that new login? Anyone else experience this?
  2. jimmie57

jimmie57 Hall Of Fame

Jun 26, 2010
    Texas City, TX
    When you signed up for the DirecTV NOW it is an ATT account.
    Choose your DirecTV for login.
  3. Janice805

Janice805 Legend

Nov 26, 2005
    I don't know and neither did Customer Service. Odd, huh?