1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Impressed with Harmony tech support

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Equipment' started by dpeters11, Apr 8, 2010.

1. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    My screen on my 620 went out and I was dreading dealing with email support. They responded once with a few low ball questions (including ones I thought I'd answered ahead of time, like yes I tried new batteries.)

About 20 minutes after responding to them I had an RMA number. Really nice thing though, is when you get a warranty replacement, you don't actually send in your old remote. Just throw it away when the new one comes.

Not bad at all.

2. Casey21

Casey21 Legend

Sep 20, 2007
    Good to hear - congrats! I've always heard great things about Harmony support. Haven't yet had to use them (have a couple of their remotes for the previous 3 yrs-all working fine) but I did use their forum when I had a question. Several nice, helpful responses from the Harmony community.

3. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    I know mine's dropped a few times, but not between the time I know the screen worked and it didn't. But since they don't want the old remote, no worries there or some dumb water sensor like we have on cell phones :)