1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Incorrect show thumbnail "Nat Geo Wild: Caught in the Act"

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by unr1, Apr 13, 2018.

1. unr1

unr1 Legend

Jul 16, 2005
    I recorded this on Nat Geo Wild on my Hopper 3 and was wondering how I can "fix" the thumbnail.

:eek:

IMG_0444.jpg

2. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    You can't fix that. DISH should be able to, but they are likely relying on their EPG provider to provide the thumbnails.

It looks like someone matched up the wrong show with the same title.

3. unr1

unr1 Legend

Jul 16, 2005
    Thank you, James.

4. FarmerBob

FarmerBob Godfather

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh, that's nothing. I choose a program and get the pic and info for a program somewhere else. But when selected the correct program plays. THEN, when it's time to end and dump the program that you just watched, I get another icon for a completely other program, but not the info, but the correct info for the program that you just finished. When you got to delete it, the program that the picture is of is the one that gets deleted. Ahh, I Love this complete uncertainty and wild a$$ operation.

Hugs & Kisses . . .

5. unr1

unr1 Legend

Jul 16, 2005
    haha, that's tech for you. Sometimes it glitches.
    I had a recording of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame on HBO that I lost because of a glitch. But this kind of stuff doesn't happen too often.

To be honest, I'm pretty happy with my Hopper 3. It works well. But Dish is gonna have to keep up to keep me happy. Because some of these streaming options are interesting.