DBSTalk Forum banner

Is The 722k The Only DISH Receiver That Can Use Two Slinig Devices?

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  3HaloODST 
#1 ·
As posted above, I am just wondering what, if any, DISH receivers would allow simultaneous streaming of TWO feeds to Sling equipped devices? Right now I have the 722k and I have both a DISH Sling Adapter and a Sling PRO-HD. The PRO-HD is TV 1 and the Sling Adapter is TV 2. I am just wondering what other DISH Receivers can also be used for TWO simultaneous Sling feeds?

#3 ·
Thank you very much for the reply. I am not planning on making a move anytime soon, but it is good to know what options and capabilities are out there when and if I do make a change.

Are the 922/Hopper/Hopper w/Sling capable of the Over The Air optional tuner? It seems like the 922 is, but the Hoppers aren't, but that might be outdated information.

#4 ·
Jim148 said:
Thank you very much for the reply. I am not planning on making a move anytime soon, but it is good to know what options and capabilities are out there when and if I do make a change.

Are the 922/Hopper/Hopper w/Sling capable of the Over The Air optional tuner? It seems like the 922 is, but the Hoppers aren't, but that might be outdated information.
922 uses the MT2 just like the 722k for a total of 4 tuners (2 SAT and 2 OTA.)

Hopper uses an OTA dongle (USB) to add an OTA tuner for a total of 4 tuners (3 SAT and 1 OTA.) Then of course there's PTAT for Hopper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.