Is there gonna be a Survivor contest again?

Discussion in 'DBSTalk.com Contests Forum (Closed Forum)' started by Randy_B, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Randy_B

Randy_B Icon/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    Curious minds wanta know.

2. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    Nope. No survivor contest this time around, although I believe that Danny is planning on running another TAR contest.

3. Danny R

Danny R Goblin the Pug DBSTalk Gold Club

Jul 5, 2002
    Yeah, I'll definately run another Amazing Race contest. This inaugural contest certainly served as a proving ground and it will run even better next season now that I know how things will play out. Next season will have a few modifications that will make it all the more interesting.

Amazing Race is far better than Survivor anyway... far more arguments and idiots, a bit more scenery than a bunch of stinky people on a beach somewhere, and the person that gets booted each week has nobody but themselves to blame. Being strongest might put a target on your back, but you won't find yourself in the loser lounge the next tribal council. ;)

In any case, I'll probably just skip this Survivor myself, unless of course they decide to toss the bootees into the volcano. That would be cool.

*grin*

Hey Mark, even though you aren't running a contest, feel free to scrounge up some prizes for me to give away. ;)

4. saulres

saulres Legend

Sep 18, 2002
    Danny,

Do you solicit opinions for tweaks to your game next time around? Warning: answering "Yes" could result in lots of discussion!