1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issues with items dropping from my to Watch List.

Discussion in 'Internet Streaming Services' started by dcbag, Apr 24, 2012.

1. dcbag

dcbag Mentor

Oct 1, 2006
    Why are titles continuing to drop from my watch list? Then when I go to search for items dropped, I can't seem to find them. The latest title is the tv show Wagon Train. I did watch several shows, but now its not in my Watch List, and I can no longer find it when searching. If this is the way its going to be with Netflix, I don't have any use for them.

2. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    It does get really annoying. Netflix has licensing agreements but sometime they run out thus they need to drop the programming from the service. There have been a few times where I will be right in the middle of watching a TV series then suddenly the entire series disappears. Agrivating to say the least.

3. dcbag

dcbag Mentor

Oct 1, 2006
    Thats what I was afraid of, I guess I need to look into maybe another provider, I do have amazon prime, but they don't have software to save items & watch later, so not too trilled with them.

4. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    All is not lost yet however. Once a new agreement is signed, the series will return. May not happen all the time but it happens. You just have to wait.

5. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
    I just got back in the past 2 weeks
    Quincy
    Adam 12
    and Dragnet from the 60's

If they were in your queue, they will be back, once a new agreement is signed
    like Chris said