Issues with video feed?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by ewto16, Sep 14, 2021.

1. ewto16

ewto16 Legend

Jul 8, 2008
    Anyone else having issues with their signal? My signal was super choppy during football last weekend. I ended up having to cut over to the ST app because the feed was so bad. Trying to find out if it was just mine or what.

I tried running the signal test, but I honestly don't know what I'm doing or looking at. It's just a bunch of numbers bouncing between 79-93 that don't seem to have any rhyme or reason to me. I don't know what satellite to use nor the proper degrees.

Thanks for any help!

Eric

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    E.Mdtrn Sea
    I know only one way to find out - get your ch# and search in Gary Toma's Transponder Map at CE site; get sat/tpn and check your screen with siganls

3. harsh

harsh Beware the Attack Basset

Jun 14, 2003
    Salem, OR
    Obviously, it is too late to do that now since the weekend was days ago. What's left is surveying others and see if they shared the experience (as the TS has done). Once that's done, then worry about figuring out why.

4. ewto16

ewto16 Legend

Jul 8, 2008
    Rebooting my receiver seemed to clear up things. I've watched a couple of things since and it was fine. Odd that was an issue as I can't remember the last time I actually used my receiver to watch TV. I wouldn't have thought it would be an issue.